- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our web site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via contact form, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, you may do the following:
- View what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your device’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users in order to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of cookies is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.