At this year’s CSCMP EDGE virtual event, Holman Logistics will present a session entitled “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Today’s Material Handling and Warehousing Operations.” Brien Downie, President of Holman, Marc Gyongyosi, CEO of OneTrack.AI, and Erich Hopkins of Kimberly-Clark will discuss why Holman invested in AI, including the ways AI can improve safety and reduce damage in warehouses and distribution centers.
Please visit www.cscmpedge.org for more information about the EDGE 2020 Live! event, hosted by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). Register as a Holman guest using coupon code EDGE-SCE during check out.
The Holman session is Monday, September 21 at 3:30 p.m. CT. As an attendee, you will also be able to visit the Holman booth in the virtual Exhibition Hall to find out more about Holman and OneTrack.AI.
EDGE is a yearly industry event with a commitment to end-to-end supply chain education. This year’s EDGE 2020 Live! will be all-digital over 3 days, September 20-23. The event will allow you to:
- Discover 100+ educational sessions spanning the whole of supply chain.
- Visit virtual booths to download research, talk to sponsors, and learn about the newest solutions.
- Hear dynamic speakers and industry experts.
- Participate in live chats and product demonstrations.
- Network with leading, emerging, and future supply chain leaders.
- Earn CEU’s (Continuing Education Units).