Let's make the switch to Verizon. We're going to make the switch for a number of reasons:
1. We're having some coverage & speed issues in a few places.
2. The service we're receiving from AT&T is sub-par
3. We'll save some coin.
I need to know what device you want! You might want to take a look at https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/ if you want something that's not on this list. Here are some notes:
- We'll be looking to get everybody 64-128gb in storage on their devices.
- Unless you tell me otherwise, I'll be ordering you a black Incipio DualPro protective case.
- the iPhone 7 & 7 plus are on back-order, and may take a while to obtain (possibly into December). They also don't have a port to plug in a standard headphone jack (only wireless), but if that's your thing, by all means go for it!
- If your facility uses any wireless-enabled tablets currently on AT&T, please let me know what new device you'd like in the "special requests" below! (https://www.verizonwireless.com/tablets/).